Dry ice CO2-Block
Tomoe Vietnam Co., Ltd. provides dry ice nationwide with competitive pricing and good quality service.
DRY ICE DEFINITIONS:
Dry ice CO2 is the solid form of CO2.
Dry ice is formed by: CO2 cleaning liquid goes through the process, then go through the high pressure compressor tank to generate CO2 in the form of snow, then used hydraulic press to compress create block dry ice.
– Concentration of CO2> = 99.9%
– Packaging: Wrapped in white paper, plastic bags and foam insulation barrel.
APPLICATIONS OF DRY ICE:
Dry ice has various applications:
– Cooling and preserving foods: seafood, ice cream, cake….
– Used in industrial sectors: refrigeration, industrial hygiene.
– Used in the medical field: preserving vaccines, blood, biological samples, stored tissues, living cells…
– Used in the entertainment industry: creating smoke theatrical performances, weddings glass tower.
– Use preserving deceased bodies.
CAUTION WHEN USING THE DRY ICE:
– Do not touch dry ice directly, wear gloves when working with dry ice.
– Do not use dry ice in lack of air place,
– Do not put dry ice in closed containers, because it will sublimate into gas and create pressure.
– Keep out of reach of children.