Dry ice CO2-Pellets
Tomoe Vietnam Co., Ltd. provides dry ice nationwide with competitive pricing and good quality service.
DRY ICE DEFINITIONS:
Dry ice CO2 is the solid form of CO2.
Dry ice is formed by: CO2 cleaning liquid goes through the process, then go through the high pressure compressor tank to generate CO2 in the form of snow, then used hydraulic press to compress create block dry ice.
– Concentration of CO2> = 99.9%
– Packaging: Wrapped in white paper, plastic bags and foam insulation barrel.
Pellet Dry ice has small size, cylinder shape, diameter of about 3-7mm
APPLICATION OF PELLET DRY ICE
Pellet dry ice is mainly used in industrial cleaning.
CAUTION WHEN USING THE DRY ICE:
– Do not touch dry ice directly, wear gloves when working with dry ice.
– Do not use dry ice in lack of air place,
– Do not put dry ice in closed containers, because it will sublimate into gas and create pressure.
– Keep out of reach of children.